Show the community your compassion
Retailers can now support the Walk to Cure Psoriasis through our NEW Pin-Up Sales Program and make a difference $1 at a time!
The National Psoriasis’s pin-up program is designed to educate the public about psoriasis and raise funds to find a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and eliminate their devastating effects through research, advocacy and education.
This is accomplished through the sales of paper hand pin-ups for $1 to customers at the point of sales of high traffic retail outlets (grocery store chains, drug stores, convenience stores, clothing retailers, etc.).
Companies who participate benefit greatly because the program:
- Drives traffic to retail partner stores. The National Psoriasis Foundation will promote your store as a pin-up sale retailer and encourage shoppers in your community to visit your store.
- Creates positive opportunities for employees to participate in a worthy cause and increases morale.
- Allows for high-impact financial support of the National Psoriasis Foundation at no cost to the retail partner.
- Psoriasis is the most prevalent auto-immune disease in the U.S, affecting more than 7.5 million Americans. It is estimated that psoriasis affects one out of every 15 families. Your customers and employees who are affected by psoriasis will appreciate your involvement.
- Demonstrates community commitment. Customers feel good about supporting a store that gives back to its community.
To promote the pin-up sales program in your community, download this flyer or call 877.825.WALK (9255) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.