Ready to volunteer? Let us know!
Complete the volunteer interest form to let us know that you are interested in a volunteer opportunity. You can also call 1.877.825.WALK (9255) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Want to get more involved?
Walk to Cure Psoriasis wouldn't be possible without the commitment of hundreds of volunteers, and you too can be a part of the cure!
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers can help on planning committees or volunteer on the day of their local walk. Volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and have varying skill sets and interest levels. Whether you have only a few hours to commit or would like to be highly involved in planning the event, there is a role for you. Volunteer work with the Walk to Cure Psoriasis ranges from distributing water bottles to assisting with event planning and marketing.
Walk Committee opportunities
Volunteer at your event
- Set-up: Help arrange tables and chairs, blow up balloons and mark the walk route with signage.
- Registration: Register participants, collect waivers and greet attendees.
- T-shirt Distribution: Hand out T-shirts to participants.
- Food: Set-up food and maintain organization at the food table.
- Route Monitors: Help assure walkers are on the right route. Encourage and inspire walkers as they pass with clappers, pom-poms, signs, etc.
- Water Station: Monitor and distribute bottled water to walkers.
- Tear Down: Stay after the walk to help tear down tables, chairs, signage, etc.